I usually don’t talk about myself on social media be it on blog, or Instagram or Insta stories. I shy away and feel awkward about sharing my day or life in general. But I love learning a little more about the ladies behind my favorite blogs, and I get asked a lot on what I do and where I am from. So I thought you will enjoy these little facts about me. I would love to know about yourself, don’t forget to leave them in comments.
This is me 90% of time, raw, unplugged from the fashion norms, no make up on, messy hair, breezy clothes, trying to eat less, loving the wonky spaces of my body and mind, believing nature has a answer for everything, dreaming of living a sustainable and healthy life.
15 Random Facts About Me
1. I have been vegetarian all my life except for the 6 months when I ate chicken 2 years back.
2. My first saloon haircut was when I was 23 years old. Until then my mom used to cut my hair and wouldn’t let anyone touch it (literally). In short she loves my hair more than me.
3. I get really awkward when someone compliments me. I shrink and used to walk away. Now I’ve learnt to thank back and reciprocate the same when I like something about others.
4. I love love plants. My biggest dream right now is to have a mini jungle in my house and live a plastic free lifestyle.
5. My favorite family vacation is visiting different temples and knowing their history.
6. I did my Bachelor’s and Masters in Computer Science but growing up, I wanted to be an animator, gynecologist and a professional violin player.
7. I get confused on how to answer when someone ask me where I am from? My ancestors hail from Karnataka state in India but I was born in Andhra Pradesh and grew up in Odisha.
8. I can speak 3 Indian languages fluently (Telugu, Oriya and Hindi) and can understand little bit Tamil. I cleared the first (A1) level test for German language but hardly remember any words now except for few like Danke (Thank you!). My latest obsession is to learn Japanese.
9. I am a food lover but I hesitate trying new items in restaurants because I don’t want to miss a chance to eat my favorite dish. I am plane boring when it comes to food.
9. India and United States are the only 2 countries I’ve ever been (sadly). The places that I am most excited to visit are Bali, Japan and African safari.
10. Green has been my favorite color ever since I can remember. I love all shades of it but I am little biased to mint.
11. Music fixes everything for me. I am a die hard fan of A R Rahman’s music and love listening to Ed Sheeran and Tay Tay.
12. I’ve won several prizes in dancing and singing while growing up but never did a solo performance on stage.
13. I barely wear any makeup (mostly lipstick) in all my outfit pics. I spend less than 5 mins on my face everyday.
14. Sleeping is not my favorite thing to do. I feel we can get a lot of things done if we didn’t sleep (swear on my dark circles and puffy eyes).
15. I despise any kind of discrimination based on caste, race or color. I also run a Facebook group called unite against caste feeling for the like minded people.
I would love to know more about yourself. please leave them in comments.
Shop The Post
Nature is not a place to visit. It is home
Thank you for stopping by!