I usually don’t talk about myself on social media be it on the blog, or Instagram or Insta stories. I shy away and feel awkward about sharing my day or life in general. But I love learning a little more about the ladies behind my favorite blogs, and I get asked a lot on what I do and where I am from. So I thought you will enjoy these little facts about me. I would love to know about yourself, don’t forget to leave them in comments.
This is me 90% of time, raw, unplugged from the fashion norms, no make up on, messy hair, breezy clothes, trying to eat less, loving the wonky spaces of my body and mind, believing nature has an answer for everything, dreaming of living a sustainable and healthy life.
15 Random Facts About Me
1. I have been vegetarian all my life except for the 6 months when I ate chicken 2 years back.
2. My first salon haircut was when I was 23 years old. Until then my mom used to cut my hair and wouldn’t let anyone touch it (literally). In short, she loves my hair more than me.
3. I get really awkward when someone compliments me. I shrink and used to walk away. Now I’ve learned to thank back and reciprocate the same when I like something about others.
4. I love love plants. My biggest dream right now is to have a mini jungle in my house and live a plastic free lifestyle.
5. My favorite family vacation is visiting different temples and knowing their history.
6. I did my Bachelor’s and Masters in Computer Science but growing up, I wanted to be an animator, gynecologist, and a professional violin player.
7. I get confused on how to answer when someone asks me where I am from? My ancestors hail from Karnataka state in India but I was born in Andhra Pradesh and grew up in Odisha.
8. I can speak 3 Indian languages fluently (Telugu, Oriya, and Hindi) and can understand little bit Tamil. I cleared the first (A1) level test for German language but hardly remember any words now except for few like Danke (Thank you!). My latest obsession is to learn Japanese.
9. I am a food lover but I hesitate trying new items in restaurants because I don’t want to miss a chance to eat my favorite dish. I am plain boring when it comes to food.
9. India and United States are the only 2 countries I’ve ever been (sadly). The places that I am most excited to visit are Bali, Japan, and African safari.
10. Green has been my favorite color ever since I can remember. I love all shades of it but I am little biased to mint.
11. Music fixes everything for me. I am a die hard fan of A R Rahman’s music and also enjoy listening to Adele and Taylor Swift.
12. I’ve won several prizes in dancing and singing while growing up but never did a solo performance on stage.
13. I barely wear any makeup (mostly lipstick) in all my outfit pics. I spend less than 5 mins on my face every day.
14. Sleeping is not my favorite thing to do. I feel we can get a lot of things done if we didn’t sleep (swear on my dark circles and puffy eyes).
15. I despise any kind of discrimination based on caste, race or color. I also run a Facebook group called unite against caste feeling for the like-minded people.
I would love to know more about yourself. please leave them in comments.
Shop The Post
Nature is not a place to visit. It is home
Thank you for stopping by!