Are you getting the heat yet! Summer is totally upon me as I can’t think anything else other than maxi dresses and wide leg pants. I share a love – hate relationship with summer. I love it when I think of amusement parks, camping and all the cool stuff I can do. The hatred comes from the fact that I come from one of the hottest states in India. I grew up tasting salt water of sea and carrying a tan almost all through the year. But we can’t let warm weather ruin our shopping spree. Do we!? here are some of the hottest summer trends for 2015 which can be easily transitioned to fall by adding up some layers. I hope you get some inspiration 🙂
1) Show some shoulder (Off the shoulder) – “If you’re carrying the whole world on your shoulder, there’s no reason to carry you sleeves too” rightly said by ELLE Fashion editor Danielle Prescod. Don’t let your shoulder’s miss all the fun or should I say all the sun 🙂 . This universally flattering wardrobe staple can be dressed easily on anything from shorts to jeans to skirts and will instantly make you look double chic’ish without any effort. Wear it with a scarf for an effortless transition to fall.
Check how we styled here
2) Kick those wide leg pants– If you are person who love a good pair of comfy pants then wide leg pants or palazzo or culottes are just for you. You can easily pull a vintage or bohemian look with one of these by switching few accessories. These are great for short-legged women, as flared pants make you look tall when they fit well at the top. Pair them with some booties or wedges and a no button jacket for the colder months.
3) Hello Maxi dress- It’s almost super easy to look cute in one of these. One piece for any occasion! you can easily dress it up or down. Layer it under a leather coat or any masculine coat for the fall
Check how we styled here
4) Stripes in all- Stripes are a staple for summer wardrobe, well its a staple for any season if you ask me. You can have any variety or any number of them from a shirt dress to swimwear. Layer it under a utility jacket when the temperature drops.
5) Tropical it is (palm/ leafy prints) – This exotic Island inspired print is peppy and perfect for summer and early fall. Doesn’t this yell ‘Summer’ for you guys. I’ve loved this leafy print last year and it’s no different this year.
6) Jump in a jumpsuit- A stylish version of a maxi dress which can instantly make you look like a celeb. From a slim fitting trouser to wide flares or from backless to a halter neckline you can suit it up or down depending on the occasion.
7) Flirty Flora’s- Bright and abstract floral’s are on huge for the season and they are going to be an absolute favorite for fall. These are a must have staple piece in any girl’s wardrobe. I personally love pairing flora’s with stripes and graphic tee’s. Layer it with a bad ass leather jacket and some bad boys ( by which I mean booties! in case you are wondering!) 🙂
Which of the summer trend you follow the most ? Let me know in comments. looking forward for you guys wonderful suggestions. 🙂