Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving with friends and family and LOTS of great food. We are having a few friends over for dinner tonight so excited to spend lots of fun time with family and friends. I love going out and hitting the stores but it’s not practical with an 8-month-old in this freezing cold so taking advantage of online sales. If you are looking for good Black Friday deals on clean beauty and hair accessories, keep reading.
Best of Black Friday Sales- Clean Beauty, Makeup, and Hair tools
Best of Black Friday deals -Clean beauty Skincare
- Elemis cleansing balm (35% off)- in my second bottle, very hydrating cleanser, feels like a spa treatment, absolutely recommend it esp if you are undergoing postpartum.
- Farmacy Green House (30% off) – BEST value pack, green clean makeup removing cleansing balm is the best, removes makeup without making the skin dry, daily green moisturizer, lightweight and perfect to layer on over a serum and under foundation.
- Farmacy Honey harvest kit– one of their best sellers, the honey glow resurfacing night cream is really good, you will wake up with soft and supple skin.
- Skin Cueticals Vitamin C serum + anti-aging radiance duo– I am getting this duo, it’s 15% off but this brand’s products usually never go on sale.
- Skin Cueticals just the Vitamin C serum (no sale but comes with a free gift)
- Tatcha Best Seller value set – getting this set, I have tried the lip mask and it’s incredible, keeps my lips hydrated for a long compared to a lip balm, highly recommend it.
Best of Black Friday deals -Facial Tools
- Nuface facial toning device (30% off)
- Finishing touch facial hair trimmer ($14.99 orig $19.99 this is what I use to remove upper lip hair)
- Finishing touch eyebrow hair remover ($14.99 orig $19.99)
- Facial Steamer ($23 orig $35)
- Blackhead remover (15 % off)
- Braun Silk epilator (25% off)
Best of Black Friday deals -Hair Tools
- T3 1inch Flat Iron (25% off)
- T3 1.25 Curling iron (25% off) or Twirl trio curling iron with 1, 1.25, and 2inch wands
- Bio ionic Blow dryer (30% off)- this is what I use, blow-dries hair pretty without damaging it)
- Dyson Refurbished air wrap ($100 off)
Best of Black Friday deals -Clean makeup
- Anatasia brow powder (30% off) & Brush
- Bare Mineral long pro lipstick ($10)- my fav shades- cinnamon, petunia, geranium
- Sephora clean beauty makeup kit ($36)
- Fresh tinted lip balm kit ($45)
- Saie mini bestseller kit (on sale for $18)
- Pyt beauty lipstick and gloss duo (on sale for $13, also on sale here fav shades- after-party, go-getter, and rumor)
Follian– 15% off $50 use code CART15, 20% o ff $100 use code CART20, 25% off $150 use code CART25
- Ilia True serum foundation– the best foundation, never goes on sale, I am in the shade Ramla Bay
- One love organics Vitamin C serum- My fav serum (reviewed here)
- Follain Vitamin C serum– the best affordable option
- Tata Harper regenerating cleanser (reviewed here)
- One love organics vitamin E eye balm
- RMS lip2cheek blush in shade modest
RMS Beauty– 25% off with code Black
- RMS beauty living luminizer (LOVE this! video here)
- Lip2Cheek blush (in the shade modest; one of the best blush shades)
- RMS un Powder (in the shade 2-3) light to medium coverage
- RMS daily lip (upgrade to a lip balm, hydrating and long-lasting)
- Blush brush
Kosas– 30% off $75, 25% off $50 and 15% off $25
- Concealer– Tone 8 tan with neutral undertone
- Tinted Foundation– Tone 8 tan with an old undertone
- or get this Concealer with foundation duo for less
- Lipstick– creamy, hydrating, and long-lasting. Love the shades Rosewater (everyday use), Undone (has a hit of purple to it, very pretty shade), Fringe (my fav red lipstick)
- Setting powder
- Metallic eyeshadow (the champagne color is beautiful)