Borrowed by Design is an online community for women to rent, sell and buy dresses. The company is founded by 2 good friends Jennifer and Kathryn. And best of all they support various female centered non-profit organizations by donating a portion of every dress they rent/sell.
Outfit Details: Maxi Dress c/o BorrowedByDesign (Wearing size M; slightly loose so recommend not to size up) | Lace- up Heels (also love this and this under $40) | Round Woven bag | Earrings | Hat | Sunglasses (Under $10)
The website has a wide range of dresses ranging from wedding, bridesmaid dresses to prom and ball gowns to casual everyday wear. I was delighted when they approached me to review their website and collection. I picked 2 dresses – the one I am wearing and this striped dress. Both are perfect for summer and available to buy. I especially love this boho dress. I’ve been looking to buy a hi low dress all Summer and couldn’t find anything I like. So, I was really excited to receive this dress. I am so happy that the dress exceeded my expectations in all ways.
Print- very very beautiful and bright. Looks exactly like in the pictures.
Material- Polyester; feels soft on the skin.
Size- True to size so don’t size up. I sized up and bought a Medium considering it’s a China made dress, but it ended up being slightly loose. The tassel drawstring, however, gave a definition to the dress.
Neckline and Hem- The dress has a deep v neckline, with a thigh high split. The slit is not too high and for the neckline, I wore a black cami underneath.
Cost- On sale for $32.99 + you get 25% off if you use the coupon code DREAMINLOUD at the checkout.
How Borrowed By Design Work?
- Create an online profile.
- List all the dresses you want to sell or put it for borrow. Listing is free, but once the dress is rented out, Borrowed by Design takes 15% commission.
- Mention all the details about the dress- designer, purchase price and detailed size guide.
- Go to Borrowed by Design website and find the dress you want to borrow. You can search for dresses based on price, color, size, or brand.
- Use the included return label and ship the dress back to the owner within two weeks of receiving it. No need to clean it.
- If the dress does not fit, you have 24 hours to send it back to the owner for a full refund of the borrowed amount, minus the shipping costs.
It’s as easy as it sounds. Before making any purchase check below for the 25% off coupon code and a chance to win to $500!
Shop The Post
*Use code DREAMINLOUD for 25% off on your first purchase
*Enter Borrowed By Design $500 Giveaway HERE
Maxi Dress c/o BorrowedByDesign (Wearing size M; slightly loose so recommend not to size up) | Lace- up Heels (also love this and this under $40) | Round Woven bag | Earrings | Hat | Sunglasses (Under $10)
*This post is done in collaboration with Borrowed By Design. As always, all selections, styling, and opinions are my very own!
“Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place.”
Thank you for stopping by!