Few of you have asked me to suggest good boots which actually made me realize that I didn’t do any shoe post this season like I did for summer and fall last year. So, thank you for reminding me. Here are all my favorite fall boots that are both comfortable and trendy. I tried to pick them in different style from peep tote, to pointed Chelsea to wedge style. The first collage has all my favorites- the color, style and cut is timeless. I absolutely love these frye boots in dark brown. I have been dreaming them for a year now and finally bought them in Nordstrom anniversary sale and used all my rewards :). Good thing is they are still on sale.
These boots have a rustic cow girl and vintage feel to them and they go pretty well on any color and style. I like the traditional half-moon cuff boots over straight cuff as they don’t make you look that short compared to the straight cuff ones. This might sound absurd or true to you but It’s something I’ve realized after trying them in both styles.
Until last year, Dolce Vita and Sam Edelman where my favorite brands when it comes to boots but this year Marc Fisher has stole the show for me, I love their intricate details like this pointed Chelsea boots and the comfort is just beyond amazing. I have this Dolce Vita black otk’s in tan and black for almost 2 years now, they are my favorite and I wore them here, here, here and here
1. FP Snake print booties | 2. Marc Fisher chelsea booties (on sale) | 3. Marc Fisher Fringe peep toe
4. Frye riding boots (dark brown; also love this) | 5. Dolce Vita black otk (half prince, also love in tan color)
6. Hunter rain boots | 7. Marc Fisher pointed heel booties
8. Vince Camuto peep toe booties | 9. Kenneth Cole wedge booties (Jack rogers dupe)
10. Dolce Vita Tan booties (also available here; love these) | Jefferey Campbell lace up booties
Here are some of the best boots under $50. I tried by best to find the most comfortable and good looking ones as it is really difficult to find the comfy ones for lesser price. The riding boots are my favorite in the list, the color and buckle detail is very rich. I also like this cut out tan booties and the grey pointed chelsea old navy booties.
1. Snake print booties ($55 actually; comes in 9 different colors) | 2. Old Navy grey suede booties | 3. Olive suede booties
4. Riding boots (also comes in black) | 5. Black suede otk (also comes in tan)
6. Rain boots (love the color combo) | 7. Pointed heel booties (want these)
8. Dolce vita Fringe Peep toe | 9. Wedge booties
10. Tan booties (love the cutout detail) | 11. Peep toe booties (this color is a must; also love this)
I hope you find something you are looking for. You can always request a blog post or ask me any question by filling this form.
Thank you for writing to me and encouraging me to keep working hard!