Ever since I started the free styling service, I have received a bunch of requests asking to suggest some graduation (both for grad walk and for attending the ceremony as a guest) and spring dresses. So, thought I should do a post with all the suggestions I’ve sent them. Here are some of my favorite graduation and spring dresses.
A lot of the dresses are very spring appropriate and can be easily worn to any occasion (not just graduation).
If you are doing the grad walk, first of all Congrats girl! you did it. For the outfit, there is no hard and fast rule that you have to stick to a black or sheath dress (like I did for my graduation, without knowing, silly me!). Moreover, you are not going to office, it’s your graduation (duhhh!!),you gotta have fun!. I would recommend a fit & flare or a printed dress that is both cute and dressy.
As it’s Spring- a lot of the dresses I picked are inspired from spring prints and patterns like floral’s, eyelet, lace, pastels, and yellow
Dresses under $75
- Floral V-neck dress (20% off when you sign up) – Also perfect if you are attending someone’s graduation
- Mixed Print Dress (20% off when you sign up)
- Laser Cut dress (on major sale)- for both
- Lace and Tulle dress (20% off when you sign up)- Gorgeous if you are walking the grad ramp 🙂
- Floral Fit and Flare– for grad walk
- ZigZag Fit and Flare
- Black and pink Stripe dress
- Boho dress– perfect if you are attending someone’s graduation
- Yellow dress (on sale)- will look great with a statement necklace
- Floral belted dress (20% off when you sign up)- For grad walk
- Mixed Print dress
- Eyelet Fit & Flare dress– for both
- Polka Dot Dress (25% off)- for both
If you are feeling lucky and willing to splurge, this dresses are for you
- Mixed print Fit and flare (As seen in the picture above) with this heels (fav)
- Eliza Floral dress
- Eliza red lace tulip dress
- Black Mesh dot dress
- Kate spade shirt dress
- Vince Camto Scuba dress
- Boden Dress
- Banana Ruffle dress
Spring Dresses under $40[caption id="attachment_3475" align="aligncenter" width="2048"] old-navy-midi-cami-dress[/caption] [caption id="attachment_3504" align="aligncenter" width="1448"] coachella-outfit-ideas-dl[/caption]
- Oldnavy Midi dress (as seen in the first picture)
- H&m Shift dress (as seen in second picture)
- Floral Maxi dress
- White Eyelet dress (love this)
- Stripe Racer back dress (30% off)
- Stripe t-shirt dress (a must in every girl’s closet)
- Printed Tunic Dress
- Off-the shoulder printed dress
- Dolma sleeve dress
- Chambray shirt dress
If you are not aware of the Styling service I started. Here are the details,
I offer 2 services –
- On Phone/ Email– Distance cannot stop me from helping you! if you feel the same, then we can totally rock the fashion world over phone.
- In Person– If you live in Cleveland, or any where closer, I would love to meet you in person and extend my help (we can totally go shopping together and have the best time in the world!)
All you need to do is shoot me an email at [email protected] with the following-
- With subject as “Real Style“
- What service are looking for ?
- Explain in brief on what can I help you with, ex- I am looking for an outfit to wear for my friend’s wedding (include your budget and any preferences you have), or, I bought this skirt, wondering what to wear with it (attach a picture of the skirt), and etc.
- Attach a full picture of yours if you are seeking an email suggestion
- If it is urgent, please mention the time frame.
Huge Shout-out to Lalitha, Kavyasree, Jyothsna and Sasrusha for taking advantage of the service :). Thanks to everyone who have messaged me some wonderful things about the blog and liked my work. Its gives me immense pleasure to do what I love and even more when you guys like it.
Styling and Pictures by me :)