Today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the question you guys have asked me over & over, how to create a product collage! You will be amazed by how easy it is to create one right on your phone without spending a penny or going through the pain of learning photoshop or Indesign.
How to Create a Product Collage on Your Phone
Follow the steps shared in the video below to create a product collage
- Download and open the app “Pic Collage“
- Click on Freestyle
- Click on Add photos, select the pictures for the collage. I recommend choosing the images before starting your college and saving them to your camera roll.
- Double-tap on the picture, and click Cutout
- Use the scissor tool to clip the images with your finger so that you can place the images close to each other without overlapping. You can use the options front and back if you want to overlap pictures.
- Once you’ve added all the products you want to feature, arrange them based on your liking. Quick TIP: If you shake your iOS device, all of the images and text in your collage will automatically straighten.
- Use the Add text feature to add text, you can change font or font color. Double-tap on the text to duplicate.
- Once you’re done, hit done and save it to the library! To see your creation, go to the photo library on your phone!
Shop all the Summer kimonos below
Have you made a product collage before? Do you have any other questions that I didn’t answer in this post? Let me know in a comment below!