Who doesn’t love a trend that would let you wear yoga pants and joggers out without looking like your are headed to gym. Yes, it’s the Athleisure trend that slowly made its way to main stream fashion this Summer. Athleisure is the amalgamation of casual fabrics with sporty silhouettes.
Tips to nail Athleisure–
There is a fine line between nailing the athleisure trend and looking like you are hitting gym. Here are some tips to wear your gym wear out.
Key pieces that you can spice up easily are- Sports bra, running shoes, yoga pants.
- Wear your colorful sport bra with a graphic tank or sheer tee and yoga pants for a flirty look. To spice things up little more, add a bomber jacket.
- If you are not into heels, wear a printed fit and flare dress with running shoes for a cute and chic look.
- Wear your regular gym wear- legging and basic tank with feminine silhouettes like blazer and heels.
So, I am not gonna just give you some tips and leave you to try :). Here are 2 fun ways I styled athleisure trend effortlessly with the pieces I already have in my closet.
1) Dress up / Boho Athleisure
For this look-I picked my favorite jogger that I wear to bed or to gym for muscle training and fancied it with a statement neck piece and cagged heels. To make the outfit little more dressy and feminine, I included a denim jacket. you can also wear a boyfriend blazer instead of denim jacket for the same look.
2) Classic / Peppy Athleisure
For this look- I picked the same joggers and styled it with a casual tie fron&t shirt and paired it with sneaks and hat for a more casual and classic look.
Outfit #1- Jcrew tee ($15) | Jogger | Cage Heels (under $25) | Similar necklace | Madewell Denim Jacket (last seen here and here) | Sole Society Backpack (similar here; last seen here)
Outfit #2- similar Shirt | Jogger (on sale) | Converse Sneakers | Hat | Clare V Clutch (under $80)
4 more outfits in the slider below
Which is your favorite outfit- 1//2 ?
As usual styling and pics by me :)