Today we have reached to the point where sneakers are fashionably accepted outside of the gym and sport. Whether it’s running shoes, tennis shoes, high-tops or slip on’s- they just go with everything in your closet. Here are 7 ways we wore this Summer
How to wear Sneakers on almost everything
1. Keep it casual- Wear low top sneakers with Linen pant and basic tank
This look is great for just roaming around and running errands
2. For a cute chic look, wear colorful sneakers with a fit and flare dress and denim jacket
This is my favorite look of all. I usually opt for wedges or heels with dresses but this change was fun and really comfortable.
3. For a relaxed look, wear low top sneakers with joggers and basic tee or shirt
Nothing beats in comfort than wearing sweatpants outside of bed and gym.
4. Sequin sneakers are totally daytime when worn with jeans or midi skirts
This outfit is a complete day-to-night look and the sequin sneakers make it even appropriate for parties
5. For a youthful and comfortable look, wear sneakers with mini skirts
Sneakers when worn with a dressy or bright skirt, doesn’t actually dress it down but actually adds a cool factor. For a more peppy look, add denim vest or jacket
6. Sneakers with stripe tee, jeans and scarf makes the perfect early summer /fall outfit
7. For a casual office look, wear your khaki pants with slip on’s or well-structured sneakers
For casual office dress code, sneakers and slip on’s are the best way to create high fashion and comfy looks.
Which look is your favorite?
Model- Sasrusha (for outfits 1,3,5,7)