Today we have reached to the point where sneakers are fashionably accepted outside of the gym and sport. Whether it’s running shoes, tennis shoes, high-tops or slip on’s- they just go with everything in your closet. Here are 7 ways we wore this Summer
How to wear Sneakers on almost everything
1. Keep it casual- Wear low top sneakers with Linen pant and basic tank
This look is great for just roaming around and running errands
Details– Linen Pant | Tank | Madewell Scarf (similar here) | Converse Sneakers
2. For a cute chic look, wear colorful sneakers with a fit and flare dress and denim jacket
This is my favorite look of all. I usually opt for wedges or heels with dresses but this change was fun and really comfortable.
Details– Dress (under $20) | Denim Jacket | Adidas Sneakers | Ralph Lauren Bag (under $150) | Choker | UO Sunglasses
3. For a relaxed look, wear low top sneakers with joggers and basic tee or shirt
Nothing beats in comfort than wearing sweatpants outside of bed and gym.
Details- Madewell shirt (similar here) | Jogger (on sale) | Converse Sneakers | Hat | Leopard Clutch (under $80)
4. Sequin sneakers are totally daytime when worn with jeans or midi skirts
This outfit is a complete day-to-night look and the sequin sneakers make it even appropriate for parties
Details- Skirt- Old (similar here) | Off shoulder top (similar here) | Keds | Ralph Lauren bag (on sale) | UO Choker | Illesteva Sunglasses | Wore a black rubber band as an anklet
5. For a youthful and comfortable look, wear sneakers with mini skirts
Sneakers when worn with a dressy or bright skirt, doesn’t actually dress it down but actually adds a cool factor. For a more peppy look, add denim vest or jacket
Details- Skirt | Tank | Denim Vest | Sneakers
6. Sneakers with stripe tee, jeans and scarf makes the perfect early summer /fall outfit
Details- Ag Jeans (fav) | similar Stripe Tee | Club Monaco Scarf | Converse | Rebecca Minkoff Hobo
7. For a casual office look, wear your khaki pants with slip on’s or well-structured sneakers
For casual office dress code, sneakers and slip on’s are the best way to create high fashion and comfy looks.
Details- Chinos | Shirt (similar here) | Cardigan | Keds | Tory Burch Bag
Which look is your favorite?
Model- Sasrusha (for outfits 1,3,5,7)