It is time to drench all your loved ones with water and the fabulous colors..
Holi is the funnest of all Indian festivals and probably the oldest and most epic color run of all times. It is a sign to welcome spring and celebration of the Victory of good over evil.
If you’re a coloroholic like my 3-year-old and a wateroholic like my 2-year-old, don’t let the skin worries let your spirit down.
Go organic/chemical free with my natural Holi color recipe and have fun with the colors and water balloons awakening the inner child within and get lost in the colors of happiness.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or rice flour
- 2 tbsp sandalwood powder- for fragrance, can use essential oils
- 6-7 drops Food color of your choice
- Add some water to all-purpose flour and sandalwood powder to make soft stiff dough
- Roll like tortillas/chapatis as thin as possible
- Dry the rolled dough for a day or microwave it if you don't have enough time.
- Once dried, blend it into a fine powder.
Wishing you all a happy and colorful Holi
Thank you for stopping by!