Firstly, I apologize for my abrupt disappearance from social media for a week (or more). There are a lot of things happening in my professional life that is grabbing all my attention. I am trying to get back to my blogging routine, bear with me while I come to my speed.
If you follow me in Instagram, you might know, there are some things (exciting) happening in my blogging world as well. The lady you will see from now (mostly) is my dear friend Sasru, who is way too sweet and kind to model for my blog. I have always wanted to be the person behind the lens, styling outfits and running the show. I am super pumped to find someone so nice and beautiful! Cheers to this beauty for letting me style her and for loving what I love.
Exciting Announcement– I have been having the amazing time styling this beauty, who has completely different body shape and style than mine. I get really excited when it comes to helping others with their outfits. So, I decided to take my passion to the next level and start a FREE PERSONAL STYLING SERVICE named “Real Style” for anyone who needs help in building their closet with timeless and affordable pieces, or picking outfits for special occasions, or color coordinating and mix and matching pieces, or finding their personal style or with shopping in general.
I’m offering 2 different services –
- On Phone/ Email– Distance cannot stop me from helping you! if you feel the same, then we can totally rock the fashion world over phone.
- In Person– If you live in Cleveland, or any where closer, I would love to meet you in person and extend my help (we can totally go shopping together and have the best time in the world!)
All you need to do is shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following-
- With subject as “Real Style“
- What service are looking for ?
- Explain in brief on what can I help you with, ex- I am looking for an outfit to wear for my friend’s wedding (include your budget and any preferences you have), or, I bought this skirt, wondering what to wear with it (attach a picture of the skirt), and etc.
- Attach a full picture of yours if you are seeking an email suggestion
- If it is urgent, please mention the time frame.
The reason behind me starting this blog and now the styling service is solely because I want to do and grow in what I love the most- whether it is putting together outfits (for myself and for others), talking about latest trends, or making homemade beauty recipes. I want to dream loud and encourage others to do the same coz “when you do what you love the most, everything else will fall by itself”. Styling is something that excites me the most, as it pushes me to think beyond my comfort levels. I hope you take the advantage of testing me 🙂
Coming to the outfit- I and Sasru both love this silky and romantic maxi dress from banana republic. The dress is very Grecian inspired with the fabric, cut and silts so, maintaining that feel, I added a flower headband as a tiara and a floral hair band as a wrist band. To accentuate her smaller part, I added a belt. The metallic flats and the fringe bag puts the entire outfit together.
Banana Dress (similar in floral version, shirt dress version) // UO Belt ($9) // Metallic Flats // Fringe Bag // Floral head band // Alex and Ani bracelets (1 , 2 and 3) Thanks to Sasru for modelling for this post. Styling and Pictures by me