The biggest sale of the year is here guys, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Here is my guide to everything you need to know about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale- what’s the sale all about, sale dates, early access information, a preview of my picks and links to all the blog posts I have for the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary.
If you’re a Nordstrom Card Holder, the sale is LIVE for you to shop
- 2019 Sale Catalogue
- 2019 Looks
- My Picks -I have arranged all my favorites by category. Click on the respective links to see all the items I liked from the sale. Or you can click shop all to see all the items at once.
Keep checking this page, I will add links to the blog posts of all the outfits I created from the items I picked up from the sale.
What is Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
While Nordstrom holds half-yearly sales each spring and fall, the anniversary sale is legendary among Nordstrom customers because they can purchase exciting new fall merchandise at discounted prices before it becomes available to the public! In short, it’s a fashion’s version of Black Friday. You can get deep discounts on virtually everything, including high-end brands like Tory Burch, Vince Camuto, Rebecca Minkoff, Tom Ford, Sam Edelman. I shop most of my Fall/winter essentials like boots, coats, jeans from the sale.
When Is the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale starts on July 19th. However, the early access enables Nordstrom cardholders to access the sale a week before (i.e. July 12th). See the dates below
- Friday, July 12 at 12:30 p.m. EST: Early Access, only Nordstrom cardholders can shop
- Friday, July 19 at 12:30 p.m. EST: Sale is open to everyone.
- Sunday, August 4: Sale ends and prices go up to their original retail price.
Tips to Shop the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Nordstrom offers free shipping and returns so you don’t have to worry paying for shipping/returns or reaching to a certain amount to get free shipping.
- I highly recommend buying items you like immediately since they sell out really fast (like hotcakes). You can always return them if you don’t like but once they are gone, they are gone for good.
- Nordstrom also offers order online and pick up in-store option. You can shop online from the comfort of home, beating the crowd in the mall and pick them up in the store on the same day.
- This is the best time to support and appreciate your favorite bloggers by shopping through their links. More about how bloggers earn from the sale below under “Special Request”.
- The Nordstrom credit card is great to have if you want to take advantage of the sale plus you get free alternations, double point days to earn extra rewards.
- FYI-The Nordstrom card has a 25% interest rate. So set a budget for your purchases and stick to it. Make sure you pay off the balance before your statement closing date to avoid interest.
I have browsed through all the 35 pages of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and highlighted all the items I thought will be great to wear now and in Fall. It was a whole day of work and I am sure ever Fashion blogger who is following the sale did the same thing to make it easy for their readers to shop.
You can acknowledge these bloggers and give credit to them by shopping through their links. I use reward style affiliate links on the blog. which means I get a small commission on the sales I make through the site that goes into running and improving the blog. If you click through my links, add to cart and make a purchase, I get a very small share of the amount you paid.
The way reward style work is when you go through my link and then click on other bloggers links. Whatever blogger you end up making a purchase on will get the credit. Which is totally fine with me, I am letting you guys know how the method works.
So, acknowledge the bloggers that helped you find your items by purchasing through their link (just like paying a stylist for picking your outfits) whether it’s me or other bloggers.