Re-styling this beautiful Chanderi Saree with jeans today. Saree with jeans is not a new style, but a big notch up in my saree-draping journey. I never thought I would see a day when I could drape a saree confidently without any help this fast (I started practicing draping during the Navratri last year), let alone try new draping styles.
Tips on How to Style Saree With Jeans
- Pick a saree that is easy to drape and the fabric that stays put. I am wearing a Chanderi silk saree with Chikankari work from Sumasethnicwear.
- I recommend pairing the saree with a crop top or a shirt tucked into the jeans, so you don’t have to worry about showing too much midriff.
- Balance the colors for a striking and graceful look. Either opt for one color palette or choose contrasting shades. Dark wash jeans with a lighter color saree or lighter color jeans with a brighter color saree!
- Skinny jeans are a pretty good style choice for this look, as they give an illusion of longer legs and provide a flattering look.
- Go for nude or clear heels cause the shade gives no visual break from the legs, unlike other colored heels, and will elevate an illusion of longer-looking limbs.
Shop The Saree With Jeans Outfit
Chanderi Silk Saree with Chikankari Work (sold out in gold, check out more options here)
Choker necklace (more styles of the same model here and here)
Heels (low heel here; Aamzon look alike here)
similar Bag here, here and here
Lipstick (shade Rumor)