I have been spending more time in leggings than I ever anticipated. One thing I miss whenever I wear leggings is pockets. Think about how much better if your to-go pair has space for your keys or phone!
Well, you are in luck as I am reviewing the best leggings with pockets I have tried so far, that checks all the boxes – comfort, style, and function.
The Best Leggings with Pockets
I got these yoga pants with pockets from Amazon recently. While I LOVE them and wear them often for evening walks, yoga and while doing yard work, they are not something I would dress up or wear in public.
If you are looking for casual and affordable leggings, absolutely go for these Amazon pair, I have reviewed them here
But if you are looking for leggings that you can dress it up or down, here are 2 options I have narrowed down to based on my extensive internet stalking and price. The first one is this Lou and Grey leggings and the second one is the Zelle studio leggings.
I ordered the Lou and grey leggings back in February and was very happy with it. I planned on going to the store to try the Zelle leggings so I can compare them both but due to lockdown, I couldn’t. But I promise I will share a curated list of the best leggings once I get a chance to try them out.
Why I love the Lou and Grey Ponte Leggings
- They are opaque and thick enough to wear with shorter tops.
- The wide, smooth, high-rise waistband is comfy and ends where the tummy is smallest, which nixes that cinched, muffin-top feeling and keeps the leggings from rolling down.
- The color is very dark black which doesn’t fade with washing.
- The pockets on either side are functional to store all your on-the-go needs.
- Ankle length makes it convenient to pair it with any shoes, from sneakers to silhouette heels.
- They look incredible dressed up or down. I see myself wearing them to work on the causal Friday days.
Shop The Post
What do you think are the best leggings with pockets? Let me know in a comment below!