This blog post explores five Daycare Teacher Gift Ideas to celebrate teachers on various occasions. Whether it’s Teacher Appreciation Week, a Christmas gift, or a special milestone, these gifts go beyond the ordinary, reflecting our appreciation and admiration for our educators.
You might also like these related posts:
- 10 Practical Teacher Gift Ideas
- Where to find the best Family Matching Pajamas for Holidays
- Best School Lunch Boxes that will Keep lunch warm
- Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas
5 Daycare Teacher Gift Ideas
Daycare Teacher Gift Ideas #1- Create a Self-Care Gift Bag
I believe that giving gifts that help someone pamper themselves and prioritize their wellness is truly the best kind of gift. By doing that, you are showing your support in their journey to maintaining self-care.
Things You Can Include in the Self-Care Gift Bag
- Gratitude Journal
- Homemade Scrub (shared the recipe in this blog post)
- Aromatherapy Shower steamers
- Sheet Masks HERE, HERE, and HERE
- Hand Cream
- Stainless steel Water Bottle or this Water bottle with a time tracker
- Lip Mask
- Fuzzy Socks
- Calming Pillow Mist
- Aromatherapy calming Meditation room mist
I got these cloth gift bags from Target, hoping they can be reused as lunch bags!
Similar Bags Here
2. Gift a Low Maintainance House Plant with a personalized note
House Plants, bouquets, and herbs make lovely, inexpensive gifts for teachers that are sure to be appreciated. You must be thinking, are house plants inexpensive? Hear me out; you can quickly propagate house plants at home. It sure needs prior planning but is inexpensive, and the joy of giving something you created is unmatched.
Low Maintainance House Plants that are hard to kill
- Pothos (with Pot here)
- Spider Plant (with pot here)
- ZZ Plant
- Snake Plant
- Anthurium (different pot here; my personal favorite to gift; it makes a good desk plant)
Daycare Teacher Gift Ideas #3. Treat The Daycare Staff to Breakfast and Coffee
You can treat the daycare staff to a holiday breakfast or something simple like croissants or donuts and, of course, lots of coffee. For an extra special touch for your little one’s teachers, buy an Insulated coffee mug. I love this one from Hyrdo Flask, and you can fill it with a sweet note from you or your child!
Daycare Teacher Gift Ideas #4- Make it Homemade
Gift giving shouldn’t be felt as pressure or a competition. If you can afford to buy gifts, do it; if not, make something at home or STEP AWAY AND DO NOT GIVE GIFTS. No teacher will hate you if you don’t give a gift.
Here are some Homemade or Personalized Gift Ideas
- DIY Homemade Body scrub (check the recipe here)
- DIY Homemade Hair Growth Oil
- Bake some cookies with the help of your child.
- Personalized letter to the teacher by your child
- DIY bookmark with a quote (something like this)
- Propagate a house plant or grow an herb plant at home
5. You Can’t Go Wrong with Gift Cards
A Gift card is the most preferred gift by Teachers as it will allow the teacher to get precisely what they want. You can choose flexible options everyone will appreciate, like Amazon or Target or a Visa gift card.
Whatever you decide to gift, your little one’s daycare teacher will know how much you appreciate them!