Vihaan turned 7 months old on the 7th of this month. I am trying to keep up with the monthly update posts (1st month, 6th month) since every month is such a great adventure with him I don’t want to miss documenting each one!
Since It’s October we went with the Halloween theme. He looked super cute in this Halloween playsuit. The playsuit was thick, appropriate for the changing weather.
7 Month Baby Update
(Vihaan with his Ammama at the airport)
This is the first monthly milestone we’re celebrated without your Ammama (maternal grandma) you are more clingy to me than usual, maybe you miss her, you used to spend so much with her. The first time she came on facetime, your eyes were wide open, you were probably wondering how did she go into the phone? 😂
7 Month Baby Developmental Milestones
- You can crawl now, you use one leg more than the other but you do it effortlessly and you are quick. You crawl after me or Nanna whenever we leave your side.
- You protest whenever I walk away from you. Your seperation anxiety is in the peeks at the momemt, you always want to cling on to me or Nanna.
- You are standing up with support. You hold on to our body weight or tables, chairs, and other furniture at your height in order for support while standing.
- You are more shy around people than usual
Food for a 7 Month Baby
You are getting better at eating by yourself. Baby-led weaning is slowly proving to be a right decision but we do have a long way to go when it comes to quantity.
7 Month Baby Sleep
A week before you turned 7 months old, we transitioned you into crib. The transition has been hard on both you and Amma. You wake up every 2 hours so now we only sleep in the crib half of the night. We are taking it slowly but slowly you are getting use to the crib.
Shop this Baby Update Post
- My Almost non-toxic baby registry with free printable
- Homemade BLW Rice Cereal Recipe
- My 6 Months Postpartum Update
- Postpartum belly Wraps