2019 was a good year for the blog; and while people think blogs are dying you guys are here to prove them wrong. I want to thank you all for coming here each day to read and support my little corner of the internet.
In 2019, I made a conscious effort
- To purchase less and wear more, share quality pieces (cost per wear).
- To create more evergreen content like “closet remix” and “look book ” style posts.
- To shop from ethical brands like Everlane (love their tees and sweaters), Outdoor voices (fav workout leggings and sweatpants), Patagonia (loveee their puffer jackets), Christy Dawn (beautiful dresses), Boden (my fav clothing brand)
In 2020, my goals are
- To introduce more and more ethical brands. Brands I like to try are Reformation and Pact.
- To shun brands that don’t treat their workers with respect.
- Try thrifting.
- To share more and more how to style one piece in different ways.
I love doing these “fashion at a glance” style posts, it gives you and I a chance to look back and at all the outfits I shared. While look books and wedding posts were the highlights of the year, there was some good editorial content too!
*Click the links below to take you to the original blog post!
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2019
Here are some of my favorite posts in case you wanted to do some catch up reading. Enjoy!
Most Popular Closet Remix of 2019
My conscious effort this year was to make the most out of the clothes I purchased/gifted. These are a few posts I shared on the blog but you can find me re-wearing a ton every day to work in my @dlworkwear Instagram account.
Most Popular Look Books of 2019
2019 was a year of lookbooks. I did “what to wear” post for every single occasion whether it’s outfit ideas for spring or wedding or Thanksgiving or Diwali.